Exhaling now

Say it if you mean it...
FTS1987

Exhaling now

Post by FTS1987 »

I have thousands of files in a complex arrangement of nested folders. To say I was getting tired of drilling down into folders with constant mouse clicks is an understatement. I believe I've acquired some sort of repetitive motion injury to my index finger :lol: .
I stumbled across XY quite by accident. I can't even remember exactly how, but I'm very thankful that I did. I think I searched for something like "I'm sick and tired of Explorer so there must be a better way". I spent hours researching the difference between the first two results. - XY and Dopus. I could see that XY was the way to go, so I downloaded the Trial and then spent the last several days reading as many forum posts and info on the XY site as I could. I was blown away with what I could do. My wife's eyes have long glazed over from being summoned into my office to show her what else I could do with XY.
I had no hesitation to then purchasing the lifetime license. It's the least I could do to support it's continued development and to say "Thank you" for all of the work already put into it. This is easily one of the pieces of software that I'm most excited about in awhile.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Exhaling now

Post by admin »

:D Wow, thanks a lot! :D :cup: :tup: