A Goodbye

Say it if you mean it...
totmad1

A Goodbye

Post by totmad1 »

To all
To Don especially, I have been surprised by the super express replies and responses to
all wishes and bugs. It has been a privilege to have been a small part of the advancement
of what I believe is easily a better alternative to M$explorer( :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: ).
I have concluded from my last post that I am starting to lose my memory (not unexpected).
I will continue to keep an eye on developments but will, with sorry not be contributing,
I have tried to add something worthwhile and fervently hope that I have succeeded in that.
So(bad grammar) it is with sad but hopeful heart, I wish a fond farewell.
totmad1 (totally mad one)

RalphM

Re: A Goodbye

Post by RalphM »

Thanks for all your contributions and the best wishes for the future. :cup: :beer:
Ralph :)
(OS: W11 22H2 Home x64 - XY: Current beta - Office 2019 32-bit - Display: 1920x1080 @ 125%)

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi totmad1,

you certainly have been a part of it, thanks a lot for that! :tup:

All the best to you,
Don

:cup: :cup: :cup:

klownboy

Post by klownboy »

Thank you totmad1 for all your help and contributions over the years. You'll be missed.
Take care,
Ken
Windows 11, 22H2 Build 22621.1555 at 100% 2560x1440

bdeshi

Post by bdeshi »

Oh. Thanks for all you've done.
Take care, and have the nicest time wherever you go.
Icon Names | Onyx | Undocumented Commands | xypcre
[ this user is asleep ]

SkyFrontier

Post by SkyFrontier »

Hi, not-so-totally-mad-one...

Just read your touching message, wished to PM but my box is full and no time to properly clean it by now, anyway...

Thanks much for being cooperative, responsive and friendly. That tells much of a person to me, and you were certainly one of the best I've came across. Give me a week, then send a PM with a mail address if you want to stay in touch - time is coming my group and I may be able to make a difference, so... whatever you have in mind, please allow us a chance of lending a hand.

Excelsior, chap!
New User's Ref. Guide and Quick Setup Guide can help a bit! Check XYplorer Resources Index for many useful links!
Want a new XYperience? XY MOD - surfYnXoard
-coz' the aim of computing is to free us to LIVE...