Just Recently Deleted a Folder in Windows Shell, and...

Say it if you mean it...
Dustydog

Just Recently Deleted a Folder in Windows Shell, and...

Post by Dustydog »

...I went in, went out, went in, went out - yes, I'm that obsessive-compulsive. Do I ever love your safety feature of showing just what you're deleting before you do it: "3 Folders, No Files, Zero Bytes" and I know I didn't screw up. Seems small, but does it ever make me happy each time I push that delete button many, many times a day. All those small things like that add up to a huge thank you.

And all the lovely renaming options, including "Edit Item Names," which is far more useful than I initially thought it would be. You've done so many things - including that - which make working with both XY and other software truly a joy, and which offer solutions to odd problems intuitively and flexibly. XY is just such a well-thought-out product. It's easy to tell the developer uses it himself.

And scripting...I'm to that, not great, but exceedingly useful stage of writing them. I've got some magic buttons now that save me a tremendous amount of time compared to the time it took to learn and write the things.

Still jealous of the "Wow, he scripted that?" crowd, but I'm getting too much done already to push myself hard enough!

I feel like writing a thank you most days, well, here's one.