See who's using XYplorer on Wakoopa

Say it if you mean it...
badams007

Post by badams007 »

Thanks. Not that I understand, of course. :lol:
What can I do to make XYplorer appear there? :?

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

badams007 wrote:I *love* XY and want to promote it!
And I *love* users with an attitude! Right on.

I don't know what's the matter with wackywakoopa, I'm using XY nonstop but it shows only seconds. If allen is correct and it counts only CPU usage, then the problem is: XY is too fast to get high usage numbers... what an irony! :roll:

Anyway, 'Glitter', you will show up there within some hours... thanks!

serendipity

Post by serendipity »

BTW I mailed Wakoopa asking this same question and they said soon (in a week or so) there will be a way to manually add/remove softwares you are using. I am waiting to add XY there.

JustinF

Post by JustinF »

serendipity wrote:BTW I mailed Wakoopa asking this same question and they said soon (in a week or so) there will be a way to manually add/remove softwares you are using. I am waiting to add XY there.
Good, there's some software that doesn't really need to be shown.....at least in my case.
Justin
Windows 7 Professional

allen

Post by allen »

Those of us who aren't getty xy to show up--how much registry/explorer hacking have we done? I've gone out on a limb to ensure explorer doesn't launch without me manually doing so via the start|run dialog. Perhaps Wak is mistaking xy for explorer since it is defined as the default handler throughout the registry for all things file browsing.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

serendipity wrote:BTW I mailed Wakoopa asking this same question and they said soon (in a week or so) there will be a way to manually add/remove softwares you are using. I am waiting to add XY there.
Welcome, you are finally wakoofied as XY-user #3! :)

-> http://wakoopa.com/software/xyplorer/users

serendipity

Post by serendipity »

Yeah, I was trying some options to try and see XY on wakoopa and it maybe because of "minimze to tray" option. But its just my guess.

JustinF

Post by JustinF »

Look at you guys with your cool avatars! I feel left out, I don't have one. :cry: Now I'm going to have to spend valuable company time looking for a suitable image. :lol:
Justin
Windows 7 Professional

badams007

Post by badams007 »

I thought I was number 3! (Or am I 4?) :roll:

Anyway: WARNING!! Make a copy of your reviews as you write them OR somehow don't hit the little bar below (bad....great). I have written TWO glowing reviews about XY and each time I tried to get it to say GREAT instead of BAD, it threw me out (and wiped out my review).

I think it's buggy that Wapoo thing. <You think it's just my skill level, I can already read your minds..but this time I know I didn't do it!> :wink:

badams007

Post by badams007 »

JustinF wrote:Look at you guys with your cool avatars! I feel left out, I don't have one. :cry: Now I'm going to have to spend valuable company time looking for a suitable image. :lol:
Justin: can't wait to see what you pick. ;)

allen

Post by allen »

I want to be among the cool kids :(

--no results for me with it minimized to the tray or not. Hmn... Wakky.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

allen wrote:I want to be among the cool kids :(

--no results for me with it minimized to the tray or not. Hmn... Wakky.
You made it, allen! Wakky is a lottery... where's Brenda?

allen

Post by allen »

To get on the list, I had to quit using Xy--just set it to close to tray, close it, and let it sit all night.

badams007

Post by badams007 »

I just got up! Got to Wapoopa and made a comment on WinExp and did some reviews. (If you want better one, Don, holler. I am leaving town for a few days...this afternoon.)

I joined our CLUB!!!! OH OH such fun! hehehehejajajaajajahahahaha

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

badams007 wrote:I just got up! Got to Wapoopa and made a comment on WinExp and did some reviews. (If you want better one, Don, holler. I am leaving town for a few days...this afternoon.)

I joined our CLUB!!!! OH OH such fun! hehehehejajajaajajahahahaha
You reviewed the installer! Interesting move... :wink:

To review the application itself, try here: http://wakoopa.com/software/xyplorer
(just in case you intended to review the application :wink: )