Wow

Say it if you mean it...
Aug3r

Wow

Post by Aug3r »

Perhaps I missed it a few years ago when I was on a hunt for a file manager that suited my needs, I remember trying XYplorer, but I don't remember all the customization. A few days ago I started to look again, still unsatisfied with what I've been using. And here I am. You people read my mind(sorry about those impure thoughts, just ignore them). This has EVERYTHING I've ever wanted in a file manager! Well done!!! & thank you so much. As a graphic artist and programmer I have terabytes of files and have had to organize my files according to what MS thought I should. But not anymore. SO again, thank you & keep up the EXCELLENT work.

j_c_hallgren
XY Blog Master

Re: Wow

Post by j_c_hallgren »

Hi and welcome to the XY forums -and- THANKS for the kind words!
Still spending WAY TOO much time here! But it's such a pleasure helping XY be a treasure!
(XP on laptop with touchpad and thus NO mouse!) Using latest beta vers when possible.

FluxTorpedoe

Re: Wow

Post by FluxTorpedoe »

Hi and welcome too!
Yep, XY is incredibly powerful, especially when you harness scripting to your own needs.
Working with it never ceases to amaze me! ;)

BTW, if you're into graphics w/ TB of data... well, you might definitely wanna try those two tweaks (*).
:arrow: Preview Images (and code, text, anything previewable) by middle clicking on file (XY has the fastest image previewer bar none!):

Code: Select all

; Tweak: 0=Default, 1=OpenInNewTab, 2=FloatingPreview, 3=FullScreenPreview
CEA_ListMiddleClickOnFile=3
(*) If needed, info on how to tweak is in the help file.

:arrow: Enable any kind of action (i.e. via scripting) on previewed files — e.g. tag, copy... your images while previewing them in fullscreen, slideshow, etc.
Info here: UDC Actions in Image Preview Window

Hope this helps grow your interest in XY even more! 8)
Flux