A Catalog wish

Features wanted...
XY fan

A Catalog wish

Post by XY fan »

The Catalog should also be configurable as another Toolbar under the Main Toolbar (ie., in what is the Address Bar space).

Some might remember the old Power Desk file manager which had a configurable Launchbar under the toolbar where you could just drag and drop program shortcuts so giving quick access to any program you wanted. The Catalog does pretty much that but as far as I can see you can't have it as a second Toolbar - hence this wish.

RalphM

Re: A Catalog wish

Post by RalphM »

The support for your ideas doesn't grow magically with the number of places you post them within this forum.
Please understand that most regular forum users have seen this wish of yours by now.
If there was no rush from other forum users or the developer to support it, this might just mean that you're the only one liking the idea. :whistle:

Edit: Corrected typo to make everyone happy.
Last edited by RalphM on 18 May 2022 06:31, edited 1 time in total.
Ralph :)
(OS: W11 22H2 Home x64 - XY: Current beta - Office 2019 32-bit - Display: 1920x1080 @ 125%)

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Yep. :tup: :beer:

XY fan

Post by XY fan »

Well, I was just adding it to what I thought was the appropriate sub-forum so it could be collected in one place with others - and also adding some context.

And BTW, ".......this might just mean that your the only one liking ...." should be "...you're the only one ..." not your - since it is an abbreviation of you are, not possessive case. :whistle:

Pleased to see it corrected now.