"Copy Paste" feature for categories in the catalog.

Features wanted...
MindReader

"Copy Paste" feature for categories in the catalog.

Post by MindReader »

Hello everyone,
I have already expressed my request, which I will talk about here, in my first post, which is much more comprehensive.

Since my requests are related to the same subject, I have explained them all.

However, I found this not helpful.
Because, in this case, the narration is long and people cannot focus on what is being said and some issues may be overlooked.

In addition, perhaps an acceptable feature can be overlooked because of this confusion.

Now, I want to express my wishes by separating them from each other.

The list within some of my categories in the catalog can be quite long.
I have to spend a lot of time when I want to get a different list with the same template structure as this existing list.

By editing the current list as I want with the "Find and Replace" tool in Microsoft Word, I can easily make the category I mentioned in the catalog the way I want by "Copy Paste".
I hope you allow us to do this.
:)

This will facilitate not only the modified lists but also the newly created lists.
Editor Mode (F6).png
Editor Mode (F6).png (52.88 KiB) Viewed 3562 times
A feature similar to this feature I mentioned is currently used in the "Tag List". :appl:

I would be very pleased if you could enable us to use this feature for the categories in the catalog. :)
I use "Google Translate" for my posts. If there are any unkind expressions in my posts, it is because my English is not good.
Please make sure my intentions are good.