Toolbar button to change external copy handlers

Features wanted...
PCFAN2017

Toolbar button to change external copy handlers

Post by PCFAN2017 »

HI! i like to request a feature,could it be possible to add a button to the toolbar to change external file copy handlers? like Fastcopy,Teracopy or the inbuilt XY Copy,to make it more convenient and easier to switch,instead of going to options? thanks!

jupe

Re: Toolbar button to change external copy handlers

Post by jupe »

Add the Custom Copy button to the toolbar, its right click menu already allows quick switching, additionally if you want further customization, you can setup a custom toolbar button using the XYplorer scripting command copier() so you could swap easily with your own custom button.

you can paste the following into the XY address bar for more information if you are interested:

Code: Select all

::help "idh_scripting_comref.htm#idh_sc_copier";

PCFAN2017

Post by PCFAN2017 »

Hi,thanks for the fast reply,you could please post here the scripts for making buttons for switch between Fastcopy,Teracopy and XY,sorry i am newbie in this

jupe

Post by jupe »

Well you joined the forum before me, so I guess I am a newbie too, anyway no I won't supply scripts (someone else might), if you try looking at that direct link to the help file I already supplied you, I have confidence if you put in some effort you will be able to work it out since it is all documented, otherwise use the already available CC toolbar button menu which requires no scripting.

2021-12-18_081327.png
2021-12-18_081327.png (16.6 KiB) Viewed 523 times

PCFAN2017

Post by PCFAN2017 »

Again,thank you so much,just now tried that custom copy button and is more than enough for me,but if some kind soul could send me the scripts for the buttons,that will be the perfect solution,i really don't have the time for making the scripts myself due to health problems,after all this years using XY i didn't know all the functionalities of this great software!