Scroll thumbnails as..

Features wanted...
carter

Scroll thumbnails as..

Post by carter »

As in gif -- https://www.gifyu.com/image/iKtA,I can't upload here bcoz the forum says the size is big

kbleft

Re: Scroll thumbnails as..

Post by kbleft »

I watched the gif, but I can't tell what is being requested. Are you asking for smooth scrolling?

[UPDATE - SPECIAL REQUEST TO CARTER]
Also, would you mind telling me how you were able to change the hover and select highlight colors in your file list? When I hover an item it is highlighted in super light grey (almost invisible on my laptop monitor). In your GIF, every thumbnail you hovered was highlighted in bright blue.

Also, my selected items are a super light blue (again, very hard to see). In your GIF, the selected thumbnail was a dark grey.

I would really like to change my highlight colors to match yours, but I can't figure out how to change these colors in either XYplorer or Windows.

Thanks!

mumajs

Post by mumajs »

I am sure in carter gif is not xyplorer.

carter

Post by carter »

The thumbn scrolling is of directory opus's,yes I want scrolling as in opus.

kbleft

Post by kbleft »

Carter,

Does Directory Opus allow you to set the highlight color and selected item color? Or is that a tweak you made in Windows?

Thanks.

carter

Post by carter »

Yes,opus allows to change file selection colors which is applied even in thumbn view also

mumajs

Post by mumajs »

Carter,

why are you still asking to have XYplorer like DOPUS. Use DOPUS instead if you like it so much...
Your posts "DO THIS", "CHANGE THIS" are so annoying... It is not helping anyone....

and I am sure I know your nick also in DOPUS forum (I recognized DOPUS in your gif but I was quiet) and you are not welcome member there too... because of the same behavior "DO THIS", "CHANGE THIS". Make your own file manager!

Other members, sorry!