Custom colors for paper folders

Features wanted...
Millzey

Custom colors for paper folders

Post by Millzey »

I allow zombies in my paper folders and distinguish them with a size:0 color filter. While that is helpful and I imagine you could use paper: as a matching path in a color filter to change the item background color, it would make all the existing useful background filters void.

I also have delete as removing from paper folder, not deleting the source. However either way that option is set, it would be help to know when one is viewing a paper folder in the list, by custom colors the same as search results, browse, drives, network, and other types can be configured. It may not need to be a entire color list as those, but at least maybe a color for the background, the same way Inactive Pane is listed under Other. This would help avoid mistakenly performing the wrong actions on a paper folder. Or in a case which I would like to avoid, only removing the item from the paper when i want to delete it instead. A custom background color would help to know I need to do right click delete to remove the source instead of just hitting the delete key and not actually removing the source. If this was reasonable, then a further tweak to set a color for zombies might be cool too.

Thanks

admin
Site Admin

Re: Custom colors for paper folders

Post by admin »

You can show an "Information bar" to make Paper folders stand out (the toggle is in the right-click menu of the Paper Folder toolbar button:
Attachments
2019-02-09_102517.png
2019-02-09_102517.png (7.09 KiB) Viewed 478 times