Save zoom & position of images

Features wanted...
hari3

Re: Save zoom & position of images

Post by hari3 »

@highend sir -- will you help me in scripting and make a script for me to save zoom of pictures.

hari3

Post by hari3 »

Will anybody write me a script,to save the zoom of images?

highend

Post by highend »

Will anybody write me a script,to save the zoom of images?
It might be an idea to open the Floating Preview to scripting
Did that happen already? This is a rhetorical question...
One of my scripts helped you out? Please donate via Paypal

jupe

Post by jupe »

I may regret suggesting this to you hari3, but I just found (what I consider) a cool little app that might be of interest to you, it allows you to send the zoom level you want the image opened to via command line so you could do what you wanted, and it is pretty similar to the inbuilt XY preview window in regards to functionality and looks too.

the command you would want to use is something like this (you'd need to add the path to artsage though):

run """artsage.exe"" -z50 ""<curitem>""";

where the -z50 is the zoom level (ie. 50% in my example), but you could add entries to you PFA like you were shown how earlier in this thread, to open certain files at a certain zoom level when you double click on them in XY, e.g for 2 different zoom levels on 2 different files:

Code: Select all

"Picture Name 50%|:zoomin" c:\images\path\filename.jpg>::run """artsage.exe"" -z50 ""<curitem>""";
"Different Picture 75%|:zoomin" c:\images\path\diff_filename.jpg>::run """artsage.exe"" -z75 ""<curitem>""";
Don't ask me to write a more complete script for you though, I think I have given you all necessary information in this post for you to implement this by yourself if you want to.

http://www.xworks.ca/artsage/index.html#features

SkyFrontier

Post by SkyFrontier »

Errrrr... wouldn't be enough just to math a proportion equally applicable to each and every previewed image? In the sense that... 'me, too, would like to have such a thing' (actually I find it weird the way XY handles zoom & position).
New User's Ref. Guide and Quick Setup Guide can help a bit! Check XYplorer Resources Index for many useful links!
Want a new XYperience? XY MOD - surfYnXoard
-coz' the aim of computing is to free us to LIVE...

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I'm using XYplorer a lot with photos and if I'd find anything weird here I would improve it.