Section in Configuration for all Tweaks

Features wanted...
VeeGee

Section in Configuration for all Tweaks

Post by VeeGee »

Good afternoon all,
Are there any official plans to have a dedicated page under Configuration to manage all the individual tweaks found in XYplorer.ini ? Having them all in one UI location w/their descriptions would be great !

For my tweaking needs, I was working on an Access database (preferred app for my home projects) that would read the file, identify the tweaks and build a dynamic form w/descriptions. From there, I could set and apply the changes and then test out in XY. I only started this today, so not very far along. It did get me thinking about a page of tweaks in XY directly though :P

In honor of XY, I did get my copy of VB6 running on Windows 10 x64 and can build it there !
VB1.png
VB1.png (14.89 KiB) Viewed 1385 times
VB2.png
VB2.png (8.69 KiB) Viewed 1385 times

highend

Re: Section in Configuration for all Tweaks

Post by highend »

Very unlikely. Tweak = Not promoted to the gui. Otherwise it becomes an option and the tweak loses the "tweak status" :mrgreen:

Too many tweaks, most of them aren't even documented (e.g. in the XYplorer.ini file)
One of my scripts helped you out? Please donate via Paypal

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

VeeGee wrote:In honor of XY, I did get my copy of VB6 running on Windows 10 x64 ...
Good to know. I will have to do that as well pretty soon. Got any tips? I remember installing it on Win8.1 needed some weird tricks. I noted all down but then destroyed the notes file by accident, argh.

Asta

Post by Asta »

VeeGee wrote: ... VB6 running on Windows 10 x64 ...
Hi VeeGee,

Did you take under concern an IMS DL/1 database accessed via Simula 67 or COBOL-68 ?

Have a nice day.
Last edited by Asta on 20 Apr 2018 21:58, edited 1 time in total.

Asta

Post by Asta »

highend wrote: Too many tweaks, most of them aren't even documented
Why ?