Font setting for info panel Comments editbox

Features wanted...
vaivanov

Font setting for info panel Comments editbox

Post by vaivanov »

I am currently considering switching from Total Commander to XYplorer for it's excellent tag/comment handling. I am using comments for quite large texts and am lacking 2 usability features. First, I find it most comfortable to edit comments with Consolas, 11, and setting font so makes all other UI elements pretty much out-of-balance, so a separate font setting for comments (or whole tags tab editboxes) would be a significant improvement. Second, word wrap function would also be nice to see feature.
Would you please consider adding those. Thanks for a stable and well thought-out product.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Font setting for info panel Comments editbox

Post by admin »

Font: Sorry, but this appears a bit of an overkill at the moment.

Word wrap function: You mean in the Comments editbox? But it *does* wordwrap. :?

vaivanov

Post by vaivanov »

Re: font - I think that an option is to use edit font in the comments tab editboxes. That is both logical and easy to implement.
Re: wordwrap - of course I was meaning and option to toggle it, but that's just to keep things consistent and can be lived without.
Thanks for your attention to these issues.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

vaivanov wrote:Re: font - I think that an option is to use edit font in the comments tab editboxes. That is both logical and easy to implement.
OK, good idea. :)