Custom Toolbar Icon Size

Features wanted...
pleiades

Custom Toolbar Icon Size

Post by pleiades »

Hello,

I request an option to set custom toolbar icon size, current options are small, large, extra large.

sometimes you may want something in between a large and extra large icon size, this is where you can input a custom size and set it.

This way, the toolbar would be just right.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Custom Toolbar Icon Size

Post by admin »

You can fine-scale the toolbar by CTRL+Wheel on it.

bdeshi

Post by bdeshi »

admin wrote:You can fine-scale the toolbar by CTRL+Wheel on it.
Nice touch!
Found two issues though:
1. this will look much better if the button graphics switched between small and large versions with scroll.
2. can this work across the total width of the toolbar, including its empty area? I have addressbar and toolbar stacked; ctrl+scrolldown at one point moved the icons away from beneath my cursor (it was near the right edge of the toolbar) and suddenly the zooming started affecting UI fonts. Even though the cursor was still technically on the toolbar.
Icon Names | Onyx | Undocumented Commands | xypcre
[ this user is asleep ]

nth

Post by nth »

Is this feature still available? When I hover the mouse over the toolbar and use the CTRL+ Wheel the toolbar size doesn't change. However if I hover over the tabs or tree and use CTRL+Wheel their size changes.

hari3

Post by hari3 »

I too can't increase the size with Ctrl+wheel.

jupe

Post by jupe »

When toolbar captions font size became adjustable it got changed to Ctrl+Shift+Wheel to zoom the buttons, and so Ctrl+Wheel now adjusts toolbar captions font size instead (only noticeable if you have toolbar captions enabled).