Flying/Borderless Tree - the quickest navigator one could have!

Features wanted...
SkyFrontier

Flying/Borderless Tree - the quickest navigator one could have!

Post by SkyFrontier »

I'm so into the submenu'ing stuff that now I wanted to get an almost free-form tree, providing the ability to navigate the whole system via context menu 'shortcuts' (start points, so to speak) from most used folders or even whole drives from mouse point - or user-defined location. Broke my gray matter to emulate this using XYplorer (the pre-scan is a deal breaker; the inability to process queries on the fly should made a way into XY scripting any given sunday!), but... I'm only left with the hopes that this is made via a CKS-activated new XY feature.

My dynaBushes (ew) script, yet offering live filtering for scanned paths (which is definitely very helpful) was the closest approach I could manage to reach toward this - but again, pre-processing takes the whole damn eternity on heavy folders, and this is dealing with FOLDERS only...

It would be like combining the light feel of breadcrumb, the power of mouse click/6 key navigation and the flexibility of CKS, all at once, neat, smooth and user friendly feature!
New User's Ref. Guide and Quick Setup Guide can help a bit! Check XYplorer Resources Index for many useful links!
Want a new XYperience? XY MOD - surfYnXoard
-coz' the aim of computing is to free us to LIVE...