Add an option to give focus to the list after entering a path in the address bar

Features wanted...
Torka

Add an option to give focus to the list after entering a path in the address bar

Post by Torka »

Hello,
I have just discovered the Listary software which is very handy. It supports XYplorer but there is something annoying. Every time I change folder, the focus goes to the address bar. Could you add an option for the focus to automatically return to the list. This requires little effort to implement and it would be handy for the use of Listary. This would allow to be able to type freely without having to put each time focus on the list or by typing the hotkey.
I hope that you will take my request into consideration and that you will add this option as soon as possible.
Best regards
Nicolas

highend

Re: Add an option to give focus to the list after entering a path in the address bar

Post by highend »

You switch the folder in XYplorer by typing in Listary's search field (and hitting enter when done)?
Sorry but with Listary v5.00.2581 there isn't any focus switching to the address bar...
One of my scripts helped you out? Please donate via Paypal

Torka

Re: Add an option to give focus to the list after entering a path in the address bar

Post by Torka »

I do not have the problem anymore. I had it just before. It's weird. Sorry.