Rocker Button Support

Features wanted...
VeeGee

Rocker Button Support

Post by VeeGee »

Good afternoon all,
WISH - Tools / Options / Tabs and Panes / Tabs / an option to add "rockers" as a mouse option in the "On dbl-click" and "On middle-click" section. For example, "On down-right, click left" or "On left-down, click right". In all of my "tabbed" programs, I tend to setup a rocker to close a tab, close a window, etc., so naturally I would wish for the same in XY. I see the default for middle-click is Close Tab; however, I use my middle-click for Quick Access Popup (freeware) to quickly navigate between folders.

I have searched the forums and found a post with an Autohotkey "gesture" script that is attempting to do this. By default, the script is global and I was modifying it to only work in the XY window; however, all my testing is not yet complete. I wouldn't mind using the AH script for this one "gesture" if I can get it working and only inside XY.

VeeGee

Re: Rocker Button Support

Post by VeeGee »

Good morning all,
Been a while on this and no activity. admin - do you have a little time comment on this possible feature ? Thinking this would be nice for heavy mouse users, opens up the ability to add more commands to the mouse (assuming VB can read the rocker combinations).

admin
Site Admin

Re: Rocker Button Support

Post by admin »

OK, will check that possibility for 18.60.