Customizable Information Pane

Features wanted...
starstuff

Customizable Information Pane

Post by starstuff »

Hi all!

I've learned about the new Preview Pane that is vertical and inside the xyplorer window :tup: :appl:

I would like to wish for a Customizable Information Pane, the idea is basically similar to the old wish of mine
:arrow: http://www.xyplorer.com/xyfc/viewtopic.php?t=15434

the difference is this is inside a vertical pane, this could be inside the preview pane, or has its own pane.

this would be a killer for digital asset , files and photography management :!: :maf:

TIA!

admin
Site Admin

Re: Customizable Information Pane

Post by admin »

Yes, at least basic photo data (like in Floating Preview now) will be added here in a later version. Heck, I need this myself! :mrgreen:

starstuff

Post by starstuff »

admin wrote:Yes, at least basic photo data (like in Floating Preview now) will be added here in a later version. Heck, I need this myself! :mrgreen:
Thanks admin for your consideration! :tup:

If possible please don't stop on basic photo data, :idea: do consider all digital file data for a full digital asset manager! :biggrin: :!:

TIA!

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

There is the Info Panel with various sorts of data. Why not simply open it? ;)

starstuff

Post by starstuff »

admin wrote:There is the Info Panel with various sorts of data. Why not simply open it?
But i want it inside the preview pane/vertical pane for everyone to see and edit meta-data quickly :biggrin: , a better justification is that the Info Panel eats up a chunk of Vertical Pane screen real state, which is a no-no :naughty:

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Everything eats screen. Rotate yours by 90° and you have lots of vertical screen space. :mrgreen: