Option to show Preview Pane under tree...

Features wanted...
ghost zero

Option to show Preview Pane under tree...

Post by ghost zero »

Please add option to show Preview Pane under tree, like the Catalog. Because I want to keep it small and always visible.

ghost zero

Re: Option to show Preview Pane under tree...

Post by ghost zero »

Or perhaps add it as another one called "Mini Preview Pane" for the purpose of being small and always visible.

starstuff

Post by starstuff »

hey ghost zero

i think you can sort-of accomplish this using the quick preview shortcut key F11, and then resize the window to your desire.

highend

Post by highend »

This would take additional space from the list pane and I guess that's not the intention of this wish.

If Don implements this I'd like to see the same option for: "Under the catalog" (as an alternative of under the tree)
One of my scripts helped you out? Please donate via Paypal

JLoftus

Post by JLoftus »

highend wrote:This would take additional space from the list pane and I guess that's not the intention of this wish.

If Don implements this I'd like to see the same option for: "Under the catalog" (as an alternative of under the tree)
+1 same, I too would love to see this option

klownboy

Post by klownboy »

That's a nifty idea, Mini Preview Pane, a small version of the new Preview, where a user could have this mini preview up and running all the time, or most of the time since it's not taking up much real estate. I assume you mean in the Navigation Panel under the tree where the catalog could be, or as highend said under the catalog in the Nav Panel. Maybe if we double clicked the mini preview the main Preview would display. Don's still working on Preview now though.
Windows 11, 22H2 Build 22621.1555 at 100% 2560x1440

LittleBiG

Post by LittleBiG »

highend wrote:This would take additional space from the list pane and I guess that's not the intention of this wish.

Indeed, under the catalog would be the best to me too. I don't use it now because being a fourth vertical pane, the list would have a too narrow space.
Attachments
2016-03-13_141733.jpg
2016-03-13_141733.jpg (82.08 KiB) Viewed 2318 times

ksarnelli

Post by ksarnelli »

I'd love to see this option for under the file tree as well!

ghost zero

Post by ghost zero »

"preview pane to the left" has been added. now we need "preview pane under tree". and it should be resizable.