Catalog toggle

Features wanted...
surrender

Catalog toggle

Post by surrender »

A tiny teeny weeny wish.

A better toggle for Catalog. The toolbar button is too far and key is not suitable when you are busy mousing something.

Right now, IP toggles when clicking on status bar, something similar for catalog would be good. Maybe bottom of the tree (since catalog is part of tree) or anywhere on the left border of tree. whatsay??

lukescammell

Post by lukescammell »

F8?
Used to update to the latest beta every day. Now I have children instead…
Windows 10 Pro x64 (everywhere except phone…)

surrender

Post by surrender »

Yeah true, F8 is good but I was giving an equivalent of IP toggle, which has shortcut, toolbar icon and statusbar click toggle too. And since now catalog is equally important would be nice to have such toggle which close to catalog itself.

Or maybe the catalog toolbar icon right at the bottom of the tree by default. I would say even the newbiew will like it.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

You know that dblclick on separator min/maxes the catalog?

surrender

Post by surrender »

boy!! I am stumped. How did i miss that. I check it up if its there in the Wiki. Thanks!!

But to be honest, double-clicking on that little area seems hard. But I will practice hard. :wink:

j_c_hallgren
XY Blog Master

Post by j_c_hallgren »

admin wrote:You know that dblclick on separator min/maxes the catalog?
Yea...but what about us who want to easily put separator back where it was? :P After doing this, we have to drag it back...yuk!
I'd like to have similar toolbar icons (and KS) for catalog as there is with IP, so I can max and min and reset to user loc.
Still spending WAY TOO much time here! But it's such a pleasure helping XY be a treasure!
(XP on laptop with touchpad and thus NO mouse!) Using latest beta vers when possible.