Support Response

Features wanted...
drumalert

Support Response

Post by drumalert »

My wish is for somebody to answer my support email regarding the license I bought and the registration email I didn't receive. What do I have to do to contact somebody at XYplorer??

klownboy

Re: Support Response

Post by klownboy »

As you can see from the date on the last beta on the main Forum page (June 30), Don is on a vacation. Betas are typically issued everyday sometimes more than one. I'm sure once he's available he'll respond. He's always very quick on support unless on vacation which usually happens only once or twice a year.
Windows 11, 22H2 Build 22621.1555 at 100% 2560x1440

drumalert

Post by drumalert »

Thanks, I didn't realise that when the betas stop it meant he was on holiday and everything else stops. Personally I put a simple auto-reply on my support mailbox when I'm on holiday, I find that works quite well.

j_c_hallgren
XY Blog Master

Post by j_c_hallgren »

Drumalert : Don doesn't want to make it too public when he's gone away - and he sometimes does check in remotely for critical issues.

FYI: Due to spam, we have a 'need approval' for first few posts from newbies here so sorry for delay in allowing yours - we only have a handful of mods and some aren't as quick to check queue.
Still spending WAY TOO much time here! But it's such a pleasure helping XY be a treasure!
(XP on laptop with touchpad and thus NO mouse!) Using latest beta vers when possible.

zer0

Post by zer0 »

A bit concerning that -- given "As soon as the payment is made you receive your personal license key by email, usually within a few seconds" -- it suggests that the system is automated. Not sure how frequent of an occurrence this is, but I do recall similar threads in the past.
Reporting a bug? Have a wish? Got a question? Use search - View roadmap - FAQs: Forum + XY site
Windows 7/10
Always using the latest stable two-decimal build

TheQwerty

Post by TheQwerty »

For future searchers and reference...

First, check this thread: http://www.xyplorer.com/xyfc/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1095
Then, this one: http://www.xyplorer.com/xyfc/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1318

Finally, if contacting support in regards to a missing license please include the following information:
  1. Email address used
  2. Registration name
  3. Type of license (Standard Pro or Lifetime Pro)
  4. Number of users
  5. Payment service used (transaction ID is also helpful)