Pop-up Calendar

Features wanted...
Stef123

Pop-up Calendar

Post by Stef123 »

Find Files does not bring up the complete list I find with other managers. I run XY portable, the English version in a US environment and everything worked OK a minute ago. The current machine, however, conforms to another date scheme, Canadian or Latin American or whatever - month and day digits are reversed.

Picking dates from a calendar like everywhere else is more than a mere convenience. How else am I supposed to handle it? Checking the control panel for date formats every time I use XY's search function?

XY gives no hint, I can even enter impossible dates and it won't warn me. This could be made a total no-brainer, simply by providing a pop-up calendar.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Pop-up Calendar

Post by admin »

Made a note.

Stef123

Post by Stef123 »

Thanks.

j_c_hallgren
XY Blog Master

Post by j_c_hallgren »

It also makes it possible to selcet dates w/o using keyboard which, for some of us, may be quicker and in addition, allow picking the desired dates easier - like if I wanted to use the date of the prior Wednesday - I don't have to know todays date and/or use another calendar - just look at pop-up and pick it.
Still spending WAY TOO much time here! But it's such a pleasure helping XY be a treasure!
(XP on laptop with touchpad and thus NO mouse!) Using latest beta vers when possible.