That Confounded Toggle Info Panel Button :)

Features wanted...
Magnus

That Confounded Toggle Info Panel Button :)

Post by Magnus »

When I use blue button on the bottom right corner to "toggle info panel", the blue button jumps up to the top of the opened info panel. I'd really like to see the button stay put, so I can mouse toggle the info panel without chasing the button up and down the screen. If there's already a setting for this, I haven't found it.

Thanks for your consideration.

j_c_hallgren
XY Blog Master

Re: That Confounded Toggle Info Panel Button :)

Post by j_c_hallgren »

Magnus wrote:When I use blue button on the bottom right corner to "toggle info panel", the blue button jumps up to the top of the opened info panel. I'd really like to see the button stay put,
It doesn't actually change position once you realize that, even when IP is "hidden", what you see at bottom is the status bar which is a divider between the list and IP...so when IP is made visible, the divider HAS to move up to continue to separate the two main parts of screen.

So what I'd suggest is that you consider using a KS like the default F12 to toggle IP status instead.
Still spending WAY TOO much time here! But it's such a pleasure helping XY be a treasure!
(XP on laptop with touchpad and thus NO mouse!) Using latest beta vers when possible.

serendipity

Re: That Confounded Toggle Info Panel Button :)

Post by serendipity »

j_c_hallgren wrote:So what I'd suggest is that you consider using a KS like the default F12 to toggle IP status instead.
Or the toolbar button "Show Info Panel".