Can I view the entire network??

Please check the FAQ (https://www.xyplorer.com/faq.php) before posting a question...
surrender

Post by surrender »

Thanks Don!! :D . Atleast for me this is very useful. Just one thing though, is it possible to add "Show my network places" in the right-click context of the new button?

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

surrender wrote:Thanks Don!! :D . Atleast for me this is very useful. Just one thing though, is it possible to add "Show my network places" in the right-click context of the new button?
You mean the show/hide toggle?

surrender

Post by surrender »

admin wrote:
surrender wrote:Thanks Don!! :D . Atleast for me this is very useful. Just one thing though, is it possible to add "Show my network places" in the right-click context of the new button?
Yeah, the show/hide toggle.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

surrender wrote:
admin wrote:
Yeah, the show/hide toggle.
Why? Isn't that a once-a-year setting?

surrender

Post by surrender »

admin wrote:Why? Isn't that a once-a-year setting?
Not for me. I often switch it ON to access some file and then switch it OFF, because of some speed enhancements. But its not that difficult for me now. I use F9 and switch it OFF.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

surrender wrote:
admin wrote:Why? Isn't that a once-a-year setting?
Not for me. I often switch it ON to access some file and then switch it OFF, because of some speed enhancements. But its not that difficult for me now. I use F9 and switch it OFF.
Speed enhancements if nethood is visible but not used? Not from my point of view (the source code)...

surrender

Post by surrender »

admin wrote:Speed enhancements if nethood is visible but not used? Not from my point of view (the source code)...
Oh thanks, I eat my wish then.

surrender

Post by surrender »

Thanks Don!! For the "show items" submenus including "Show my network places".