Show tsclient drive letters

Please check the FAQ (https://www.xyplorer.com/faq.php) before posting a question...
evanjones246

Re: Show tsclient drive letters

Post by evanjones246 »

I agree, I think the new way is slightly better, but I still would prefer a better solution. Any luck?
serendipity wrote:
admin wrote:Hm. So is the new way better, same, or worse than the old way?
Slightly better I guess.
Mary Poppins TicketsTreasure Island Hotel Las Vegas

rseiler

Tsclient (Remote Desktop Services) revisited

Post by rseiler »

There's a thread here on this that I'm guessing you wouldn't bumped (but if I'm wrong, just delete this thread and put this post there):
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7464

Has anything changed in this regard in the years since? I just tried with the latest version, and with an infinite number of XYPlorer settings combinations I could easily be missing something beyond what's mentioned in the thread, but the bottom line, like in the thread, is that the only way that I can actually see \\tsclient\c (or whatever drives you happen to have) under network is to paste that URL (e.g. \\tsclient\c) into the address bar first. Until you do that, \\tsclient is listed, but it's blank, and since \\tsclient by itself doesn't point anywhere, "Location currently not available."

Note: Mapping a drive works, but this is about a working Tsclient in Network, as has always been the case in Explorer.

Thanks