is there a way to make the folder icons bigger?

Please check the FAQ (https://www.xyplorer.com/faq.php) before posting a question...
little titty

is there a way to make the folder icons bigger?

Post by little titty »

My eyesight isn't so great these days and the default folder icons are very small to me as well as the label text tht goes with them, any way to make em bigger?
Why doesn't everybody have a great user name like mine?

admin
Site Admin

Re: is there a way to make the folder icons bigger?

Post by admin »

The icon size can be enlarged in Windows display settings, and the font size for the labels in XY: hold CTRL and use the mouse wheel over the tree.

little titty

Post by little titty »

sorry I was referring to the icon size for the folders displayed in the double panes not the explorer tree.
The settings I already have for icons sizes in Windows display settings gives me nice sized folders already in windows explorer so why not XY?

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

little titty wrote:sorry I was referring to the icon size for the folders displayed in the double panes not the explorer tree.
The settings I already have for icons sizes in Windows display settings gives me nice sized folders already in windows explorer so why not XY?
Hmm, not sure now what you mean by "folders". Do you have a screenshot?

little titty

Post by little titty »

sorry it's completely my fault!!! If I chose icons instead of list it looks the same as explorer and if I chose list in windows explorer they are the same size as XYplore, my mistake - It's just I was used to Totalcommander and in list view in TC the ions are a lot bigger.