file not showing after unrar

Please check the FAQ (https://www.xyplorer.com/faq.php) before posting a question...
xele

file not showing after unrar

Post by xele »

Hi...
I'm new to xyplorer and I'm trying it.
I disabled auto-refresh because I don't want it.
The problem I have is that after unrar/unzip I don't see the files until I manually refresh, and the result I got is the same as with the auto-refresh (it will auto arrange the files)
Is there any option where I get auto refresh without auto-arrange? (even if is only for compressed files).
Thanks

zer0

Re: file not showing after unrar

Post by zer0 »

xele wrote:Hi...
I'm new to xyplorer and I'm trying it.
I disabled auto-refresh because I don't want it.
The problem I have is that after unrar/unzip I don't see the files until I manually refresh, and the result I got is the same as with the auto-refresh (it will auto arrange the files)
Is there any option where I get auto refresh without auto-arrange? (even if is only for compressed files).
Thanks
No, there is not. Manual sorting mode is not persistent between refresh operations.
Reporting a bug? Have a wish? Got a question? Use search - View roadmap - FAQs: Forum + XY site
Windows 7/10
Always using the latest stable two-decimal build

atjnjk

Re: file not showing after unrar

Post by atjnjk »

You could enable auto refresh and choose sort by "created" (ascending/descending as you choose to have the new decompressed files shown last/first in list). You can also go to Configuration>General>Sorting> uncheck "Sort folder apart" if you want to see new decompressed items (files and folders) together.