Make JChall as moderator of the forum.

Please check the FAQ (https://www.xyplorer.com/faq.php) before posting a question...
chris28

Make JChall as moderator of the forum.

Post by chris28 »

As u are tired to answer long wishes of new users repeatedly, whose queries have already been answered by other users in the past,so it
is great to make jc as mod- who has patience and a user since 2006.

j_c_hallgren
XY Blog Master

Re: Make JChall as moderator of the forum.

Post by j_c_hallgren »

:oops: Well, while I'm able to help out a fair amount as a regular user, there have been a few times over the years when it could/would likely have been in the forum's interest to have someone else who has the ability to handle/block a new spam/troll user or who makes a post that is really abusive to Don, esp during those times when he may be away or sleeping...and for that purpose only, I'd be more than happy to volunteer! The new user who posts lists of wishes can be just as easily handled by any of us with normal privledges.

Now what chris28 may not know is that I've also been (since 2005) the owner/moderator of a chat room for my local town where I spend summers so I've got some experience in this area...plus I think I've read every post made here since I joined...but I was also somewhat humbled by the suggestion he made to elevate me to a higher status here...
Still spending WAY TOO much time here! But it's such a pleasure helping XY be a treasure!
(XP on laptop with touchpad and thus NO mouse!) Using latest beta vers when possible.

chris28

Post by chris28 »

what's ur real name and are u from florida

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

chris28 wrote:As u are tired to answer long wishes of new users repeatedly, whose queries have already been answered by other users in the past,so it
is great to make jc as mod- who has patience and a user since 2006.
You have no idea of the degree of my control-freakness... I will see a doctor and think about your suggestion in (the unlikely) case I get cured...

j_c_hallgren
XY Blog Master

Post by j_c_hallgren »

chris28 wrote:what's ur real name and are u from florida
I spend winter in FL and summer in MA...and I'm also at http://twitter.com/j5_jhallgren...I use initials for first/middle name online, and the "J5" is a nickname from my last job ("Johnny 5" from movie "Short Circuit") which I use as IRC nickname also.

Also see my profile at http://xyplorer.blogspot.com/ but know that I've not updated that for way tooo long :oops: ...had some issues that took my time and hope to restart it soon.
Still spending WAY TOO much time here! But it's such a pleasure helping XY be a treasure!
(XP on laptop with touchpad and thus NO mouse!) Using latest beta vers when possible.

little titty

Post by little titty »

why not be more ambitious, lets get him voted in as president of Liberia?
Why doesn't everybody have a great user name like mine?