Couple of things

Please check the FAQ (https://www.xyplorer.com/faq.php) before posting a question...
johnnyutah

Couple of things

Post by johnnyutah »

Hi

Been using the trial for a few days and so far i'm really liking it, a couple of small things though.

1. Is there anyway to prevent the search results tab from being auto locked ?, i do a lot of searches and having to confirm the closing of the tab gets annoying after a while.

2. Being a firefox addict i love middle clicking, currently xyplorer does these (which is great):

middle click on a tab to close
middle click on folder in tree to open in new tab

Is there anyway to get middle clicking on folders in the list to open in a new tab as well ?, currently it does nothing.

Thanks

nas8e9

Re: Couple of things

Post by nas8e9 »

johnnyutah wrote:1. Is there anyway to prevent the search results tab from being auto locked ?, i do a lot of searches and having to confirm the closing of the tab gets annoying after a while.
Configuration > Find Files > Show search results in: New tab?
2. Being a firefox addict i love middle clicking, currently xyplorer does these (which is great):

middle click on a tab to close
middle click on folder in tree to open in new tab

Is there anyway to get middle clicking on folders in the list to open in a new tab as well ?, currently it does nothing.
It does work for folders in the tree.

johnnyutah

Post by johnnyutah »

nas8e9 wrote:Configuration > Find Files > Show search results in: New tab?
I looked in the options but i missed that one some how, but anyways that worked great, many thanks :)
nas8e9 wrote:It does work for folders in the tree.
Yeah, but it would be nice for folders in the list also.

I mean is there any reason it can't ?, currently middle clicking a folder in the list does nothing so its not like its configured to do something else, and it seems logical to me as a user that i could expect middle clicking on a folder in the list to have the same behavior as middle clicking a folder in the tree.

I guess this one counts as a feature request.

johnnyutah

Post by johnnyutah »

johnnyutah wrote:Is there anyway to get middle clicking on folders in the list to open in a new tab
+ Configuration | Extended | Mouse: Added option "Middle-click opens
folder in new tab". Check it to open folders in a new tab by middle-
clicking them in the file list.
Much appreciated, thanks :D