Caption title fluff

Please check the FAQ (https://www.xyplorer.com/faq.php) before posting a question...
kinook

Caption title fluff

Post by kinook »

Is there any way to prevent the INI and version info from being displayed in the XY caption bar (i.e., @ XYplorer.ini - v8.30.0012 - upgrade from v8.30.0011)? It distracts from the useful content. It would be preferable to display this in a less conspicuous location such as the About dialog.

zer0

Re: Caption title fluff

Post by zer0 »

kinook wrote:Is there any way to prevent the INI and version info from being displayed in the XY caption bar (i.e., @ XYplorer.ini - v8.30.0012 - upgrade from v8.30.0011)? It distracts from the useful content. It would be preferable to display this in a less conspicuous location such as the About dialog.
Please do check the Wiki: http://88.191.26.34/XYwiki/index.php/IN ... n_Titlebar ;)
Reporting a bug? Have a wish? Got a question? Use search - View roadmap - FAQs: Forum + XY site
Windows 7/10
Always using the latest stable two-decimal build

kinook

Post by kinook »

How is this accomplished in 2016? The Wiki link doesn't work any longer.

nerdweed

Post by nerdweed »

Press F9 to enter the Settings. Under Colors and Styles heading, choose Templates. Set the titlebar to <app> and it will show the bare minimum application name. (You cannot remove the application name from the titlebar)

The upgraded from message disappears on tab switch.

highend

Post by highend »

The upgrade message (from ... to ...) can't be hidden by default iirc.

Apart from that, Configuration - Colors and Styles - Templates - Titlebar and F1 to show the help for the available variables for that input field.
One of my scripts helped you out? Please donate via Paypal