Font & Size for Reports

Please check the FAQ (https://www.xyplorer.com/faq.php) before posting a question...
phred

Font & Size for Reports

Post by phred »

Using 23.40

I've started using the Info Tab > Reports feature but when I do a straight dump to the printer, the font is small and gray making it very difficult to read. So I have to send it to either a popup or the clipboard and then paste into Notepad++ in order to print something that I can actually use.

Is there a way to change the font and/or the size? Preferable both, but at this point I'd settle just for making the font size larger. And black.

I searched through 800+ page help manual, and then the forum, but couldn't find anything helpful.

Thanks.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Font & Size for Reports

Post by admin »

The printing functions suck. I should remove them, thanks for the reminder. Going via clipboard and paste to editor is much better.

phred

Post by phred »

admin wrote: 07 Aug 2022 10:59 The printing functions suck.
It's a shame that you're put together a fabulous utility and can't overcome the printing issue. I'm curious as to why? Is Windows at the root?

Thanks for acknowledging.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

For good printing you need an editor with font options and a preview, let alone printing options like line height, paper format and margins. This would be overkill for a file manager.

phred

Post by phred »

admin wrote: 07 Aug 2022 14:15 This would be overkill for a file manager.
Agreed. Copy/Paste works well with just a couple of extra clicks.

Thanks again.