[Solved] Match Column Grid Settings

Please check the FAQ (https://www.xyplorer.com/faq.php) before posting a question...
VeeGee

[Solved] Match Column Grid Settings

Post by VeeGee »

Good morning all,
Is it possible to make the Column Grid Separator match the current Colors and Styles | Colors | List | Grid color settings ?

For example, if I set my color to Black, it stops at the Column Header and doesn't extend "up" and stops short :
Image-013.png
Image-013.png (7.22 KiB) Viewed 981 times
I changed and explored quite a bit of colors and couldn't find one that for that particular setting. I apologize if I missed the setting, lately I have been operating with just one eye.

When you change the Grid color to anything but the default, it feels as though the Column Header should match as well to keep it visually consistent.
Thanks !
Last edited by VeeGee on 20 May 2022 16:35, edited 1 time in total.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Match Column Grid Settings

Post by admin »

I don't know how you came up with this screenshot. Over here the colors of the vertical and horizontal grid do match (you might need a refresh to repaint the list after changing the colors).

VeeGee

Post by VeeGee »

Well, I get these results no matter what color I set. I am only changing List / Grid, should I be changing something else to match ? or possibly some check some other color setting causing a conflict ?

I made it red here so it stands out more for another example:
Image-018.png
Image-018.png (16.71 KiB) Viewed 930 times
I can reproduce this after restart, repaints, refreshes and a fresh profile.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Ah, it's about the Column Headers Separator. No, that's not possible. It's part of the Windows UX Theme.