A Reset button for all tabs

Please check the FAQ (https://www.xyplorer.com/faq.php) before posting a question...
bababarghi

A Reset button for all tabs

Post by bababarghi »

Hi All,

I have added a custom button to my toolbar and has assigned command number #851 to it. What I want is, upon clicking on this button, I would like all of my tabs (in both panes) go to DOWNALODS folder. Now, even though I have saved the current tabset while all tabs are on DOWNLOADS folder, the custom button still does not work as it meant to.

Maybe I am doing it wrong. Can someone help me with this please? :?:

highend

Re: A Reset button for all tabs

Post by highend »

And #851 should be... what?
One of my scripts helped you out? Please donate via Paypal

bababarghi

Post by bababarghi »

Well my little brain was suggesting, set your tabs the way you like it, save te current tabset and recall the tabset with #851 once you need it. It's not ideal. The perfect scenario would be to reset all tabs to DOWNLOADS folder without any extra user interaction required. But as I said above, I don't know how to do it. :whistle:

jupe

Post by jupe »

If you have all the tabs already saved as you want them in a Tabset, and already have it loaded, just use #857, you'll need to run it in both panes though, use scripting command focus; to switch panes, check the docs for how.

bababarghi

Post by bababarghi »

jupe wrote: 24 Jan 2022 00:31 If you have all the tabs already saved as you want them in a Tabset, and already have it loaded, just use #857, you'll need to run it in both panes though, use scripting command focus; to switch panes, check the docs for how.
Thanks mate. All it was to change 851 to 857 ! JFC :shock:

Thanks for your help