2 Problems Google Workspace and Network HDD

Please check the FAQ (https://www.xyplorer.com/faq.php) before posting a question...
erik9020

2 Problems Google Workspace and Network HDD

Post by erik9020 »

Hello,

I am using XYPlorer for a very long time and can't live without it but there two problems that I can't solve by my own. Therefore I though you can help.
  • We are using google workspace (google drive) in the company and have shared folders. Everytime I open a shared folder (since couple months so called shortcuts) I get a confusing path. That is not the problem.
    The Problem is that everytime I hit the back bottun I start from the beginning.
  • The second problem is that everytime I access to a ip adress the explorer is very slow in reaction but only in this tab where I acces to a network HDD.
Do someone have a solution for this problem?

Best Regards,

Erik

autocart

Re: 2 Problems Google Workspace and Network HDD

Post by autocart »

I am not sure if anyone understands your problem. At least, I don't.
Please, explain it again, step by step, in full sentences. Please, think about if you would understand your own words if you were not you. Thank you.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Do you have an example for a "confusing path"?

erik9020

Post by erik9020 »

Hello guys,

sorry I will try once again:

1. Google Workspace Problem:

In the company where I work we are using Google Drive for sharing files between departments.
That means we have created folders in our "My Drive" section in Google Drive and shared the folder with other co-workers.

example for such a folder shared with me (it is shown as a shortcut in Windows):

If I click on this folder I open the folder but get a confusing folder path:

And everytime I click on the back button I get redirected to path "G:\" instead of "G:\Geteilte Ablagen\Freigegeben". The confusing thing is that if I click on blank space I am getting to "G:\.shortcut-targets-by-id\1ZST6xWNrP2YWYyPLQ1ItUG2n0tlRKq5N". Usually it should be: "G:\Geteilte Ablagen\Freigegeben"

In the windows explorer it work a little bit better. I get also the confusing path but the backbutton is working correctly at least.

2. Access on network is slow.

Everytime I open a network folder:

I can't scroll smoothly. I don't what xyplorer is doing in the background but sometimes it stuck.

Hope you get a better idea what I mean.

BR

Erik

highend

Post by highend »

2. Access on network is slow.
Show a screenshot of the column headers in that location. All of them^^

Show a screenshot of this setting page: Configuration | General | Refresh, Icons, History
One of my scripts helped you out? Please donate via Paypal

erik9020

Post by erik9020 »

Hello,

please:

BR

Erik