Activation is not working

Please check the FAQ (https://www.xyplorer.com/faq.php) before posting a question...
Norgur

Activation is not working

Post by Norgur »

Hey there,
purchased the Lifetime Pro Version yesterday and activated it. Got congratulated and asked to restart the software. Did that (multiple times in fact) and the Trial apparently is still ongoing. I had a look at the .ini, my key is in there. Yet somehow, Xyplorer still is on trial. Tried reinstalling with the version from the FAQ site, deleted the .ini, both to no avail. The activation help site does not hold any more clues :(

RalphM

Re: Activation is not working

Post by RalphM »

Welcome to the forum!

Did you read the email that came with your license carefully, AFAIK there is one important step that is only mentioned there.
Ralph :)
(OS: W11 22H2 Home x64 - XY: Current beta - Office 2019 32-bit - Display: 1920x1080 @ 125%)

Norgur

Post by Norgur »

n XYplorer select 'Unlock Trial Version...' or
'Update Registration Details...' under the Help menu
to enter the license data.
These are the only instructions in the mail. Pretty obvious stuff. Nothing of that mysterious instruction you mentioned :(

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Norgur

Post by Norgur »

Hm, I uninstalled Xyplorer completely, deleted all residue and reinstalled it. Working now. Two time's the charm I guess ;) Thanks for your time, guys!