Setting fonts for some items

Please check the FAQ (https://www.xyplorer.com/faq.php) before posting a question...
HoLLowMan

Setting fonts for some items

Post by HoLLowMan »

Hello everyone,

I am looking to make my xyplorer the main explorer alternative. I have configured some things but not getting some things done right by the steps I have tried in configuration.

These are the things that I need to set now -

1) Cant change the font of mainmenubar (File edit view etc.) , breadcrumb bar, tabbar to a custom font of my choice. I set the font changes by -
Tools - configuration - fonts - main contents - set this font to segoe print 9 bold, with everything selected and checked in (Apply to).
But this changed only the main file list font, tree font, and address bar font to BOLD of segoe print size9. Although the font of breadcrumb bar and tab bar correctly maybe to segoe print but I want these two's font to be in bold too. As the bold font only of segoe print looks decent and not normal unbold one.
2) As for the mainmenubar (File edit view etc.) its font hasnt changed at all by any way I have tried. Want to set it to a custom font as well.

Looking to set these things right.

Thanks.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Setting fonts for some items

Post by admin »

The menu font is controlled by Windows. I think you can set it somewhere in the Windows display settings.

HoLLowMan

Post by HoLLowMan »

I was able to change only the mainmenubar (File edit view etc.) - by changing menu font of windows 10.

But cant set font of breadcrumbar and tabbar to any custom font - and that too in bold. Also I would like the font for these 2 to be different from the font used in list, tree and addressbar.

Pls guide on this.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

You can do it here:
Configuration | Colors and Styles | Fonts | Main Contents