- Assume among my tabs, I have 2 "working" tabs
- Tab-1 is unassigned and marked as my default tab (unlocked)
- Tab-2 is unassigned (unlocked)
- Tabs 3-6 are locked tabs on folders I constantly reference
- I'm often working between the folders that are defined as locked tabs
- I will start by selecting a folder from locked Tab-3 that will re-position me my default Tab-1, at the Tab-3 folder X
- I then move to Tab-2 and would like to select the Tab-1 folder X from Recent Locations
- I then select a Tab-4 folder which will position me in my default Tab-1 at the Tab-4 folder Y
- I now can work freely between the two folders represented by locked tabs
Is there an ini setting that can make a Recent Locations selection apply to the current tab selected?
Also, appreciate any suggestions that may offer a different approach.