Frequently Used Folders - Is it possible to get these to display in the folder tree?

Please check the FAQ (https://www.xyplorer.com/faq.php) before posting a question...
Crest IT

Frequently Used Folders - Is it possible to get these to display in the folder tree?

Post by Crest IT »

Hi,
I am new to this software but, from what I have already seen, it is far better than Windows 10 File Explorer.
However, I would really like my frequently use 'Favorite' folders to display in the folder tree on the left but am unable to find a way to make this happen.
Any help with this small but very important (to me) issue would be so much appreciated.

highend

Re: Frequently Used Folders - Is it possible to get these to display in the folder tree?

Post by highend »

Which folders do you mean, those accessible via "Quick access" in the Windows file manager?
One of my scripts helped you out? Please donate via Paypal

Crest IT

Re: Frequently Used Folders - Is it possible to get these to display in the folder tree?

Post by Crest IT »

Many thanks for coming back on this.
I frequently access folders and sub-folders in my local Dropbox and Google Drive, where I store all my personal data.
It would be far easier if I was able to view these in the folder tree.

highend

Post by highend »

You have the "Links" folder under "Computer or sometimes named This PC" in the tree.
You can drag and drop any of your folders on it and have a link to it then...

Configuration | General | Tree and List | Items in Tree and List | Show Links folder
needs to be checked ofc
One of my scripts helped you out? Please donate via Paypal