Mapped SharePoint site

Please check the FAQ (https://www.xyplorer.com/faq.php) before posting a question...
PickNick

Mapped SharePoint site

Post by PickNick »

Hi everyone,

I've noticed that XYplorer has hard time connecting to my mapped SharePoint site.
After opening XYplorer and clicking my SP drive icon, it can take up to 30s to see the content. In the meantime XYplorer is unresponsive.
After that first long 'handshake' browsing SP content is more or less smooth (comparable with Windows Explorer).
The most disappointing thing is that if I close XYplorer with any SP folder open in any of the tabs/panes or in the tree view, the next time I open it I have to wait also ~30s to even see the XYplorer screen. The first time I experienced that I thought I missed the icon, so I kept clicking, but after some time it turned out I opened 3 instances of XYplorer, but I saw them only after the long mentioned delay.
I don't want to turn off 'Reconnect mapped network drives on startup', since I have other mapped drives that I use frequently (these work fine).

Is there anything in options that could improve connecting to SP folder?
Is it possible to, say, map some drives on startup, but exclude SP?

I have a trial XYplorer version 20.60.0400.

Thanks

highend

Re: Mapped SharePoint site

Post by highend »

Do you have
Configuration | General | Startup & Exit | No network browsing on startup

already enabled?
One of my scripts helped you out? Please donate via Paypal

PickNick

Re: Mapped SharePoint site

Post by PickNick »

That helped, thanks!
Any idea though why it takes much longer to initiate the SharePoint connection comparing to Windows Explorer?