XYPLORER FUTURE

Please check the FAQ (https://www.xyplorer.com/faq.php) before posting a question...
mumajs

XYPLORER FUTURE

Post by mumajs »

Hello Don,

I am happy you are interested in "Rough Image Hash" you mentioned in the Wishes thread and it will help you to learn something new. But I am not interested in that topic. Why? Simple answer is that "more and more the xyplorer is not the favorite tool" but the tool running "workarounds"!. I am really young member, just using it for year or so. When I started to use xyplorer it kicked my ass, because it was so fast and so wonderfull piece of software... but year+ is ower and I see how the xyplorer is slower and slower.. I dont know why, if microsoft is going to make your life difficult with Win10 or you have to deal with x64 you have to make more and more workarounds.. for example ( I dont like comparison with another software but I have to mentione it) opening of 13000 JPG files folder took Freecommander.. I dont how many ms but when I hit enter it opens immediately, in xyplorer I have to wait 2 seconds (because of friendly license it was tested on many PCs and the result is the same). See the x64 shell menu, another waiting time. It is more and more less comfortable. I am really very sorry to say that, but my favorite tool (I know I am very young member) is more and more less usefull. In my eyes it can not be managed like this forever. Doing so called workaround "tools" to have 32bit xyplorer alive and make it more and more slower. There must be something magic happen. Really something must to happen. Back to your "Rough Image Hash" I really appreciate it, but honestly I was waiting for something "what will happen to xyplorer next years". It was always the fastest file manager, but it is not anymore! And that is sad.