floating preview

Please check the FAQ (https://www.xyplorer.com/faq.php) before posting a question...
jweis

floating preview

Post by jweis »

Not sure if I am missing the setting and searched the forum for using the mouse wheel instead of up down arrows. Like having a list of files opened and then clicking floating preview icon on the toolbar then clicking inside the preview box and navigating by mouse wheel. I thought I had that feature working in an earlier version but not recently. thank you.

kunkel321

Re: floating preview

Post by kunkel321 »

Mine seems to work that way, but I do have to click on an image first.
ste(phen|ve) kunkel

jweis

Post by jweis »

I just checked and it does work with images over here too. If it would work with text files I would be good to go.

jupe

Post by jupe »

With text documents you need the wheel to scroll the document usually, so instead use Ctrl+MouseWheel.

jweis

Post by jweis »

Thank you for the help. I have been clicking inside the floating preview window and getting nowhere. Some text files fit in the window while most of them
scroll down. Clicking on a text file from the list and then having the mouse pointer in the floating preview box while then using ctrl + mousewheel works great and is easy enough. :beer: :beer: I have no idea why my paragraph got broken up on this reply?