Can I Quicksearch in Hamburger?

Please check the FAQ (https://www.xyplorer.com/faq.php) before posting a question...
kodyman

Can I Quicksearch in Hamburger?

Post by kodyman »

I have a locked tab/folder with a number of sub-folders where I drag & drop web links, files, etc. After doing so, I like to do a quicksearch to find this addition to the folder to then add tags, labels and or comments.
I have been able to do this using the catalog and creating a category with <curpath>?ageC: <= 5 n
After clicking on this catalog category a new tab is opened with the results showing what was added to any of the sub-folders of the active tab in the last 5 minutes. Works fine.

What I would like to do is add this same quicksearch to the Hamburger Bar. And maybe later, using the new Hamburger sub-menus feature, adding other different age quicksearches.

I have searched the forum, help files and manual and tried various ways using quotes, parentheses, < >'s. None have worked so naturally I'm doing something wrong. I did find Highend's post showing how to use a filter and that worked. viewtopic.php?f=3&t=18675&p=157633&hili ... er#p157635
Looking to do the same thing with quicksearch.Is it possible?

Thanks,

highend

Re: Can I Quicksearch in Hamburger?

Post by highend »

::Created in the last 5 minutes;goto "<curpath>?ageC: <= 5 n"
One of my scripts helped you out? Please donate via Paypal

kodyman

Post by kodyman »

Thank you highend! I overlooked "goto". :oops:
I dropped you a donation for your help on this one and others you've provided.

Regards

highend

Post by highend »

No problem and thanks for the donation :tup:
One of my scripts helped you out? Please donate via Paypal