is there a way to add a custom label or color to the folders contains video files?

Please check the FAQ (https://www.xyplorer.com/faq.php) before posting a question...
admin
Site Admin

Re: is there a way to add a custom label or color to the folders contains video files?

Post by admin »

giuliastar wrote: 10 Oct 2019 07:26 to back up the catalog is enough backup the file catalog.dat ?
Yes.

It is also auto-back-upped to <xydata>\AutoBackup if you tick Configuration | General | Startup & Exit | Save Settings | Backup settings on save.

giuliastar

Re: is there a way to add a custom label or color to the folders contains video files?

Post by giuliastar »

admin wrote: 10 Oct 2019 08:24
giuliastar wrote: 10 Oct 2019 07:26 to back up the catalog is enough backup the file catalog.dat ?
Yes.

It is also auto-back-upped to <xydata>\AutoBackup if you tick Configuration | General | Startup & Exit | Save Settings | Backup settings on save.
hi
the the settings
Configuration | General | Startup & Exit | Save Settings | Backup settings on save
just wondering the catalog is only 1 file
but is there a tutorial how to add search by ratings ?
with the right mouse click i can not find them
thanks

giuliastar

Post by giuliastar »

hi
i have to download them and import to the catalog
is the only way?
i mean for searching by rating or save my search J:\film?* /p /types={:Video}
how can i do it?
i know , believe me i read always the manual/help files but there are so many feature that 's hard to find what i need
thanks

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I think all you want it this. Add a new Catalog Item and do it like this:
Attachments
SimpleSearchInCatalog.png
SimpleSearchInCatalog.png (10.36 KiB) Viewed 711 times

giuliastar

Post by giuliastar »

admin wrote: 10 Oct 2019 09:20 I think all you want it this. Add a new Catalog Item and do it like this:
hi
i guess i got it
the same thing for search by ratings , i have to add a new item and add the code search by rating
or download from here https://www.xyplorer.com/release_14.10.php
thanks