search music xyplorer does skip opus files , can i include in the findfile?

Please check the FAQ (https://www.xyplorer.com/faq.php) before posting a question...
klownboy

Re: search music xyplorer does skip opus files , can i include in the findfile?

Post by klownboy »

But, it's quite easy to end up starting XY using the last used ini file with a name different than the normal XYplorer.ini. I got into that situation a number of times. Open XY and then open XY in a second instance using a different ini file (e.g., XY_gallery_mode.ini). If you close the first (original) XY instance first before closing that second instance. When you do have both instances closed and then later restart XY it starts up using the ini file from the 2nd instance. I'm sure there are other ways this can happen as well.

Edit: In the instance using XYplorer2.ini, he can simple use File | Load Configuration to point to the good XYplorer.ini file. You can always see what ini XY is using by the header in Configuration.
Windows 11, 23H2 Build 22631.3447 at 100% 2560x1440

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

1) I have various desktop LNKs to various XYplorer configurations, all using the same executable. There is no problem at all with wrong INI files. If you have a different experience show me the steps...

2) The method I suggested works, and takes about 2 seconds. So, what's the problem? Just do it and case closed.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

BTW, I added OPUS to the factory default audio files.

giuliastar

Post by giuliastar »

admin wrote: 18 Sep 2019 12:08 BTW, I added OPUS to the factory default audio files.
hi
thanks