OneDrive directory

Please check the FAQ (https://www.xyplorer.com/faq.php) before posting a question...
hermhart

OneDrive directory

Post by hermhart »

Just wondering, is anyone that uses OneDrive having a hard time navigating to it? Perhaps since Windows Update or XYplorer update, I am having a hard time being able to get to the directory for OneDrive? I have it at home in my Links folder, and will not show under my user directory, but when I open it, it just opens Windows Explorer to it and I cannot get a path to where it is. At work I have OneDrive for Business and it seems to be a junction, which I have those hidden.

1. Are others having this same weird stuff happening with OneDrive?
2. For my one at work, I don't want to see all the junctions on the computer. Could a tweak ever be made to make an exception to any listed junctions?

At home I am on Windows 10, 1903 and the same on one of my computers at work. The other computer is Windows 7 and it is working just fine.

Thanks for any feedback.

nas8e9

Re: OneDrive directory

Post by nas8e9 »

Are you using the latest stable version of XYplorer (currently 20.40)?

Can you post a screenshot of the maxi tree with the OneDrive folder visible?

hermhart

Post by hermhart »

I am using the latest stable version (20.40).

As for posting a screenshot, all it does at home is pop-up Windows Explorer to the directory location, but I am not get the path from the address bar or title bar (or anything really). So unfortunately, there is nothing really to show. :(

CookieMonster

Post by CookieMonster »

I don't quite understand the question; can you show an example ?

hermhart

Post by hermhart »

Sorry for the extremely late reply.

In the image1 you will see that it shows OneDrive (of which I don't know why that is there and it has nothing in it). But if I show junctions (image2), the OneDrive (for Business pops up), and when I have it show Targets in my the file List it shows no path to the Target.

On my other computer, with Show Junctions, Show Hidden File and Folders and Show System Files and Folders all turned on, OneDrive doesn't even show up under my username for C:\Users\...\OneDrive. But I still have it under Links from before this happened and when I click on it from there, it immediately pops up Windows Explorer but will not give a path to it in the Address bar and the Titlebar.

Image 1.jpg
Image 1.jpg (33.76 KiB) Viewed 1359 times
Image 2.jpg
Image 2.jpg (37.67 KiB) Viewed 1359 times

CookieMonster

Post by CookieMonster »

I assume the problem has disappeared ?

hermhart

Post by hermhart »

Yes, I do not seem to have this issue any longer.