Icons show up in different sizes ... I can't figure it out

Please check the FAQ (https://www.xyplorer.com/faq.php) before posting a question...
bumpkinboy

Icons show up in different sizes ... I can't figure it out

Post by bumpkinboy »

I suspect that I have something twitched wrong to get these results ... but I just can't find what it might be.

I have 2 panels showing. Both panels set to show 64x64 images. But as you can see - they show up in different sizes.
64x64 icons both panels.png
64x64 icons both panels.png (246.86 KiB) Viewed 471 times
In playing with it, it seems that the smaller sized icons (top panel) are shown in ALL folders on my system --- except for folders containing ICONS. I don't know why that would be, and I would really like to have the slightly larger sized icons as shown in the bottom panel be everywhere. If possible.

I don't know if this clarifies anything, but here's what the 2 panels look like in 128x200 mode:
128x200 view.png
128x200 view.png (144.19 KiB) Viewed 471 times
The icons that show up really large in the bottom panel came from a different source than the other (smaller) icons. If I were to look at the actual icon folder itself, however, these small icons appear really large - like the 128x200 icons shown in panel 2. !????

Any help/explanation would be appreciated. Thanks!

nas8e9

Re: Icons show up in different sizes ... I can't figure it out

Post by nas8e9 »

Can you try with the latest stable version (20.20.0200) with a clean configuration?

bumpkinboy

Re: Icons show up in different sizes ... I can't figure it out

Post by bumpkinboy »

I'll give the 'fresh' config you suggest a try. Thanks.