Is there a command (e.g. #4524) to access dialog "Configure Backup operations"?

Please check the FAQ (https://www.xyplorer.com/faq.php) before posting a question...
cadu

Is there a command (e.g. #4524) to access dialog "Configure Backup operations"?

Post by cadu »

Hi,

I'd appreciate your help.

By chance, I found the dialog "Configure Backup operations" by right-clicking the toolbar button "Recent file operations".

I searched the help file for "Configure Backup operations", but there is no results.

Does anyone know if the dialog "Configure Backup operations" can be accessed through any command id?
Or the only way to access it is really by right-clicking the toolbar button "Recent file operations"?

Thank you!
Evernote_2019-02-20_21-54.png
Evernote_2019-02-20_21-54.png (36.46 KiB) Viewed 397 times

jupe

Re: Is there a command (e.g. #4524) to access dialog "Configure Backup operations"?

Post by jupe »

Not all commands have an ID, only the most commonly used, and as this isn't usually a frequently used dialog it doesn't, but you can access it also through config:

Configuration | File Operations | File Operations | Backup Operations

as well as a few other various places, although if you really want a direct link to it because you think you will be adjusting the settings very frequently for some unknown reason then this should work:

sendkeys "{UP 2}~"; button "rfo", 2;

cadu

Re: Is there a command (e.g. #4524) to access dialog "Configure Backup operations"?

Post by cadu »

jupe wrote: 21 Feb 2019 02:06 Not all commands have an ID, only the most commonly used, and as this isn't usually a frequently used dialog it doesn't, but you can access it also through config:

Configuration | File Operations | File Operations | Backup Operations

as well as a few other various places, although if you really want a direct link to it because you think you will be adjusting the settings very frequently for some unknown reason then this should work:

sendkeys "{UP 2}~"; button "rfo", 2;
Thanks a lot @jupe!