Networking: Xyplorer and Win10 Update

Please check the FAQ (https://www.xyplorer.com/faq.php) before posting a question...
aevans0001

Networking: Xyplorer and Win10 Update

Post by aevans0001 »

So recently I had multiple items on my network fail. This includes my nas, this computer, and my virtual pc (on this computer). Since reloading everything and updating, my network connections are not showing up. One problem maybe with Windows 10 and starting from nothing. As I understand they have turned off a lot of SMB functions. However as you see in the pictures Windows explorer sees 4 computers while xyplorer only seees 1. This is happening on multiple computers.
Xyplorer.png
Xyplorer.png (157.43 KiB) Viewed 1187 times

I can however type in the address bar for instance I added them to my other computer manually.
xy2.png
xy2.png (99.93 KiB) Viewed 1187 times
as you see I still can not connect to vm for some unknown reason, but it does show up. The desktop-NDPTUTH is actually now renamed VM and is still listed in xy. You also notice mediacenter is not listed in network locations, yet drive Z is mapped to the network location. In case this is some use when I go to cpmmand prompt and try net use to add logins, it doesn't seem to be saving them. Any help would be great!