I seem to be missing context menu items

Please check the FAQ (https://www.xyplorer.com/faq.php) before posting a question...
zBernie

I seem to be missing context menu items

Post by zBernie »

In XYplorer on my PC at work, when I right click on a file there are XYplorer items in the context menu such as "To clipboard" -> Item/Path name. On my PC at home I don't have this option in my context menu, but I would like to have it. I checked the settings under Tools -> Configuration -> Context Menu, and tried various options, but none result in the "To clipboard" item being displayed in the context menu.

Can someone tell me why I'm not seeing the "To clipboard" option in my context menu?

-Thanks

highend

Re: I seem to be missing context menu items

Post by highend »

Configuration | General | Menus, Mouse, Safety | Context Menus | [x] Custom items in shell context menu
Configuration | General | Menus, Mouse, Safety | Context Menus | File List... - [x] To Clipboard
Configuration | Other | Shell Integration | 64-bit Windows | [ ] Show the 64-bit context menu
One of my scripts helped you out? Please donate via Paypal

zBernie

Re: I seem to be missing context menu items

Post by zBernie »

highend wrote:Configuration | General | Menus, Mouse, Safety | Context Menus | [x] Custom items in shell context menu
Configuration | General | Menus, Mouse, Safety | Context Menus | File List... - [x] To Clipboard
Configuration | Other | Shell Integration | 64-bit Windows | [ ] Show the 64-bit context menu
Thanks, it was that last item that was preventing those items from being displayed.