Tree won't reset between session

Please check the FAQ (https://www.xyplorer.com/faq.php) before posting a question...
Wublide

Tree won't reset between session

Post by Wublide »

obviously i checked out the option to remember the tree state but somehow it won't work

jupe

Re: Tree won't reset between session

Post by jupe »

Not sure if you will be happy with this solution but you could try what I suggested here last time if you want:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=18496&p=156232#p156232

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Wublide wrote:obviously i checked out the option to remember the tree state but somehow it won't work
Could it be that you are using the Mini Tree? The option you mention only refers to the Maxi Tree.

Wublide

Post by Wublide »

the strange thing is that i got another xyplorer istance on my desktop pc and here, with the exact same settings (even tried to copy and replace the .ini on the notebook) it works, i mean, there's another place where i can look into?
admin wrote:
Wublide wrote:obviously i checked out the option to remember the tree state but somehow it won't work
Could it be that you are using the Mini Tree? The option you mention only refers to the Maxi Tree.
it's the maxi tree mode
jupe wrote:Not sure if you will be happy with this solution but you could try what I suggested here last time if you want:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=18496&p=156232#p156232
good god. Yeah, that's at least explain the difference between the two session, on desktop i followed your precious solution, i'll do that again in the wait for a fix!

jupe

Post by jupe »

I'm not sure there is anything to fix, you just seem to like XY to start differently than it is designed to do by default, but you seem to be happy with the provided way to get it to your liking anyway.

Wublide

Post by Wublide »

jupe wrote:I'm not sure there is anything to fix, you just seem to like XY to start differently than it is designed to do by default, but you seem to be happy with the provided way to get it to your liking anyway.
you're indeed right, i expressed myself poorly because what i meant to say was maybe a new checkbox in the xyplorer options instead of a script in the windows shortcut